Saturday, June 16, 2018

PTI’s “Create Along With Us” Challenge, June 2018

Papertrey Ink’s design team produced a bunch of great projects for the June release, but I particularly liked Lizzie’s “Reef Builder” card. For this month’s Create Along With Us challenge, I took inspiration from the color scheme and the banner that she used. Since I particularly wanted a sans serif font to go with the clean lines of the houses, by sheer coincidence I ended up using a similar sentiment as well.

I’ve only had the “Spring Hills” set for about four months, but I’ve already used it on at least eight projects: the sentiments are more versatile than I anticipated, and the houses are an awful lot of fun to play with. It’s a pity that “Summer Hills” is sold out, because I’d love to get more of these little houses.




Supplies
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink “Keep It Simple: Thank You I” (sans serif), “Spring Hills” (house)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Nautical Blue
Copics:  R22, R27;  Stampin’ Up Stampin’ Blendabilities: Old Olive light, Old Olive dark, Daffodil Delight dark;  Bic Marking Yellow Blaze
Paper:  Papertrey Ink Stamper’s Select White
Miscellanea:  Scotch Permanent Double-Sided Tape, Papertrey Ink “Double-Ended Banners” die


Dimensions
4.25” x 5.5”

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.